November 1, 2007

Summer Dreamin'


This is my first blog post. It took me forever to start one, seeing how I hate the word "blog". Blog. It makes my head hurt. I hate the word "blog" almost as much as I hate "Mind Of Mencia", potato salad, and MySpace rappers. I mean, I like blogs and everything...just not the word "blog". Still with me? Good.

Anyway, you like music? Me too. The LP shown above, Summer Dreams, was released by Italian composer Carlo Savina in 1979. If you're lucky, you may be able to track down a copy...I found one in mint condition on eBay with a starting bid of $50. Quick! Bid on it HERE before it's too late...or not. (download)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey whassup?

Could you possibly repost theSummer Dreams LP by Carlo Savina?

Many thanks for all the great music!

eda-88 said...

Could you please re-up????

Thanks!

Eda!